Monday, February 14, 2005

Out Of Bed

It's been 12 days since my last posting; I am finally on the mend enough to get back to the blog.

Well, the slight stomach bug turned out to be Appendicitis. To make matters worse I also picked up a 72 hour virus that was going around with a really wicked cough; imagine that on the lower abdomen after surgery. It also turned out to be a great weight loss program as I lost 6 kg's in the period.

Another bonus so far is the fact that even before the surgery but after I became unwell I have not had strong urges for cigarettes after more than 25 years of smoking. I must admit that I did have a couple of smokes after the surgery but not one in the last 6 days!!! I have heard of others giving up smoking after Appendicitis operations; interesting!!

Hopefully I'll get back to that job next Monday.

Wait and see!!!

No comments: