Wednesday, April 20, 2005

No. 265

We now have the 265th Pontiff!!



Is he a good choice?

Will he really help those that will be born into poverty?

Will he really help those that will contract AIDS in developing countries?

Will traditionalism be good for them?

I don't care what anyone believes, we weren't born to suffer!!

I really thought that one of the Latin American or African candidates were (are) the correct (progressive) choices.

Looks like it's more years of head-in-the-sand stuff....................

1 comment:

Allison said...

I was pretty sure that they were good candidates too. But I guess, from some of what I heard in the commentary on the news channels, was that they went with the guy who was best known. Best known and most face time doesn't always make the best leader :-|