Saturday, March 25, 2006

Toshiba Wireless Connections

I've had problems for more than a year and only yesterday I managed to get it right. The Australian delivery of S2 notebooks seems to have been shipped with a bad (old) driver version for some time.

I finally discovered a driver update for the Intel ® PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection so get it here.

or if you what to see where the link above is coming from then it's here

http://support.intel.com/support/wireless/wlan/sb/cs-005905.htm

Not good!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That will teach you for buying a shit Toshiba. Use HP.

Albyxx said...

Yep Deon I hear you, but it was the Intel wireless adapter of the notebook that gave me problems.

They're not perfect or cheap but I will stick with Toshiba for the time being.

I had a very bad experience with a Compaq once and they have now teamed up with HP. No thanks............