Sunday, April 09, 2006

Norton Anti-Virus

I've been a Norton AV subscriber for about 10 years now and today is the 3rd day without it (only a few days ago I realized that there are so many short falls with NAV) and (why am I so dumb to wake up so many years later?).

It's also the 3rd day with VET. It's a winner!! :-)

And it's so god dammed simple; a breath of fresh air. I say it's "Anti-Virus For Dummies". The only thing you need to do is to set up a scheduled scan once per week and an automatic update daily at some time that does not obstract your work . That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set it and forget it.

Okay, it's expensive but what cost is your PC and the data it holds?

I use Thunderbird as my e-mail client, not Outlook Express as per the majority of the world, and I've done all the tests and worked out that the real time and e-mail scanner are absolutely fully functional regardless of you client.

Congratulations VET.

Edit:
No more PC fan driving me crazy......
No more fight for resouces.................

Thanks Bake.

No comments: