Sunday, January 30, 2005

The Dream Lives On!

Hewitt had his chance but was beaten by a better player on the day. Dreams normally don't come true so I guess that is a fitting end for "C'mon" If any player other than an Australian was to win the Aussie open then who better than Safin. He has been there twice before and earlier he was talking about destiny (I'll look for the post about destiny that I read earlier and put a link here later).

He's a real personality; a nice guy.

For those of you who did not see the final then you did't really miss much. The fighting spirit of Hewitt was not really there. Maybe overwhelmed by the occasion.

It is Brazilian time so I'll come back and add some decent stuff to this post later. Time to go to bed. Actually I glad that it's over; I'm sick of waiting till 00:30 and getting up at 6:30 for a match to start.

No comments: