Friday, May 19, 2006

Skype, Firefox, Thunderbird

It's interesting you know. I don't read my own blog much but I went back to do a review of my current template and content a few things really hit me:::::

This blog is now 16 months old. My "About Stuff In A Blog!!!" profile has not changed one bit. I still love and only use Thunderbird, Firefox and Skype for their fantastic compatibility, usability and security in their specific fields. And for the most part they are free!!

If there are any Internet Explorer or Outlook Express users reading this then do yourself a favour and CHANGE!!! Don't take my word for it, Google it and see what they are all saying!! Firefox has 349,000,000 hits, Thunderbird has 39,000,000, Skype has 284,000,000.

The power is in the numbers.

Edit: I just did a Google search on Microsoft and it returned 2,000,000,000 hits. If we consider the amount of products that they have then their % is not so high when it comes to browsers. It goes to show that the exposure of these fantastic new products really are starting to eat into the Microsoft margins.

None for one and free for all!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: